- £10.00 (including FREE postage in UK)
- 148 × 210 × 5 mm (portrait)
- Softcover, 32 pages with full colour illustrations
- Published by Prime (ISBN 978-0955504709)
- Designed by Andreas Williams
Published by Prime in 2007, this book explores the issues surrounding creative / manual labour raised by Steven Renshaw’s Part-time project, for which he commissioned three artists to spend four weeks in summer 2006 working ‘undercover’ in low-wage jobs. It features Harrison’s Timelines alongside artworks / writing from artists Joanna Spitzner and Elizabeth Kearney, as well as essays by Kymberley Ward, Stephen Edgell and Steven Renshaw.