- £16.00 (including FREE postage in UK)
- 210 × 242 × 10 mm (portrait)
- Hardcover, 80 pages with full colour throughout
- Published by Angel Row Gallery (ISBN 978-0905634715)
- Designed by Fraser Muggeridge studio
- Printed in Belgium by Die Keure
Published by Angel Row Gallery in 2005 to coincide with the launch Day-to-Day Data – Harrison’s first curatorial project. The book features profiles of each of the 20 artists involved in the project, plus five specially commissioned page-based works by Tony Kemplen, Gabrielle Sharp, Therese Stowell, Tim Taylor and Mary Yacoob. It also features two specially commissioned essays by Ben Highmore and Kris Cohen with an introductory text by Harrison.